Have you ever looked at someone’s tumblr and realized that you guys could be bestfriends? I have like 5 tumblr bestfriends and they have no idea
Still to this day my favorite comic
Oh, right. The marathon. The marathon for Disneyland, the marathon chosen especially to run around Disneyland, Disneyland’s marathon. That marathon?
So, I have been tagged in a questions thingy. But I don’t normally post personal stuff, so, for once, it’s personal! (???)
Rule 1) Always post the rules
Rule 2) Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked then ask 11 new ones
Rule 3) Tag 11 people and link them in the post
1. How do you feel about school starting up again? Yes? No? Maybe? Lobster?
Definitely Lobster, since I’m sad that I started college, since it is no longer boarding school, but yet excited, since it isn’t boarding school?! So, therefore, lobster… clearly… (For Realsies: I am happy, I’ve made some awesome new friends, though I do miss some old ones)
2. Have you ever really enjoyed a book that was assigned reading for school? If so, which one?
YES! I READ THE OUTSIDERS IN ONE SITTING FOR 8th GRADE AND WUTHERING HEIGHTS AND THE WATCHMEN (for high school).
3. Is there something you’re supposed to be doing right now that you’re putting off?
Sleeping. Skyping my boyfriend. Taking out my contacts since I broke my glasses last week. Mainly sleeping. I have class in 7 hours.
4. How long have you had a tumblr?
Exactly 2 years, 1 week, and 2 days. (Tumblr sent me an email when my main blog turned 2, so I looked it up.)
5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs! I forever love dogs. Though, Alec’s cats seem to love me quite a bit…
6. Favorite quote of all time?
"Space isn’t so ‘Outer’, it would only take an hour if cars could go straight up."
7. What is your favorite thing you did this summer?
San Diego ComicCon. Need I say more?
8. What is your favorite non-English phrase?
Immer mit die Ruehe! (Literal translation: Always with the silence! Idea translation: Shut up!)
9. My dog is chasing me around the living room and biting my foot. What do I do?!
He’s playing! Sit down, and he’ll stop nipping.
10. If you could have one material object, what would it be?
My boyfriend standing next to me. (He’s a material object, right?) If he doesn’t count… the $300 Intro to Flight Textbook I’ve put off buying the etext for.
11. Favorite hairstyle?
I love my hair braided in intricate ways atop my head, even though I can’t even do a simple braid in mine (or anyone else’s) hair…
Tags: See below?
1. Favorite non-English phrase:
2. Why did/are you choosing your college major?
3. Favorite place to vacation on this planet:
4. If you could make one thing from a scifi show real, what would it be?
5. Favorite mystical animal?
6. If you’re walking along a path and see a shiny object, do you pick it up?
7. Weirdest dream?
8. Favorite boardgame?
9. Do you still get nightmares?
10. Favorite animated american show?
11. What color are your current bedsheets?
This is sick you’re a sick sick man
Where’s gummy bear centipede?
Anonymous said: Do you have any special rituals for summoning asexuals at will?
draw a triangle on the floor
…i think that’s it
Page 1 of 1152